• Identify the pillars of Brainspotting theory and how they support Brainspotting group work.
• Explain the benefits of using this group tool in professional practice.
• Identify the neurological bases of trauma work and group work
• Use the introduction to group work to determine the types of groups, the stages of the group for its application with Group Brainspotting.
• List three goals for group work and crisis intervention
• Describe the considerations for group work concerning facilitation, psycho-education, stabilization, materials, history taking, psychometrics and follow-up
• Identify inclusion or exclusion criteria in different stages of the work
• Apply different types of Brainspotting setups in group work
Brainspotters who have completed at least Phase 1 of BSP
• Brainspotting theory and setups overview.
• Neurophysiological bases of trauma and group work.
• Introduction to group work.
• Crisis Intervention for groups.
• Considerations when working with groups.
• Group selection.
• Different types of Group Brainspotting setups.
June, 24th, 25th and 26th, 2021
June, 25th, 26th and 27th, 2021 (Singapore – Sidney)
14:30 a.m. to 19:30 p.m. (theory-practice) (Central Standard Time – 3 days)
Check your time zone here: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
July, 5th and 19th, 2021
August, 2nd and 9th, 2021
From 18:00 to 20:00 (Central Standard Time)
*30 hrs of training: 14 hrs of training (divided into three days); 8 hrs of consultation (divided into four 2-hour meetings) y 8hrs of autonomous practice.
*There are a variety of fees available to ensure affordability for all, and a 20% reduction in the regular fee for those re-taking the training. Contact us.
Places limited to 28 people
¿Do you need more information? Contact us:
Whatsapp: +1 (414) 841-0641
Register now here: https://www.growingmindfulpsychotherapy.com/webstore